RE: [MPD-5D] Mirrors nightclub blocking lanes off on NY Avenue

  • Greene, Jennifer (MPD)
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 3, 2006
      Mirrors is in the First District. Although several patrons park on New York Avenue, they are not parking in violation of any posted signs. Instead of accusing the 5D of not doing their job, it may be more useful for you to contact DDOT about posting signs restricting parking. Commander Greene

      ________________________________

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 4, 2006
        Commander Green,

        I apologize if the tone of my second request accused you of not doing your job, but my initial request for information was ignored. A simple statement at that time that all of NY Avenue was in the First District would have been sufficient. Instead, the silence gave the perception (to myself and others on this listserv) that MPD did not want to respond to the request.

        "Greene, Jennifer (MPD)" <jennifer.greene@...> wrote:
[...]

      • Jordan, Brian (MPD)
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 4, 2006
          Re: [MPD-5D] Mirrors nightclub blocking lanes off on NY Avenue

          This listserv is consistently monitored by countless MPD officials and the information shared with the appropriate individuals.  The information provided regarding the Mirrors Nightclub was forwarded from the 5D listserv to the First District Commander. This issue is being currently evaluated by the First District.

          Asst. Chief Brian K. Jordan--------------------------

          Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman1/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com>  to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.

          Law enforcement <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Law+enforcement&w1=Law+enforcement&w2=Police+department&c=2&s=44&.sig=gXc5qQZwZGwT6151axOoHQ>      Police department <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Police+department&w1=Law+enforcement&w2=Police+department&c=2&s=44&.sig=eAMeQaW6BJmUkirmpCj81A>