RE: [MPD-5D] Thank You

  • Lanier, Cathy (MPD)
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 11, 2011

      Thank you- our success is definitely a group effort.  Thank you for all of your support.

      “One City Summer Fun … Something for Everyone”
      Mayor Gray’s comprehensive summer program with fun activities, events and services for residents of all ages
      For more information visit
      www.onecitysummer.dc.gov  or call 311

      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 15, 2014
        Lt. Durand you'll be missed.

        Commander you have our support and we look forward to our walk through.

        Commissioner Vonetta Dumas 5D02
        Vonetta5d02@...

        Please excuse any misspellings/ odd words. My iPhone thinks it is smarter than I am.

        On Mar 14, 2014, at 1:01 PM, "Porter, Dierdre (MPD)" <dierdre.porter@...> wrote:

        Commissioner,

        Thank you for acknowledging the efforts and dedication of Fifth District members.

        While your email thanks the members of the Fifth District, our achievements can only be accomplished and maintained with the continued support of the community.

        Rest assured, we are committed to the community that we serve and I look forward to our continuous collaboration.

        Thanks All

        Have questions about your new Supercan, trash can or larger recycling bin? Check out this helpful FAQ from the Department of Public Works.