Orange Hat Patrol on April 22nd

  • mpd5d_coordinator
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 11:27 AM
      From Tom Fulton, ANC 5C03

      Earth Day is coming upon us as Washington DC Spring 2006 begins!
      A nearby neighbor suggested we host a joint Earth Day-Pick Up Trash/
      Orange Hat Patrol on April 22nd to show our strong community
      solidarity in support of good community police work, and pick up
      litter as we do our part in helping to make our neighborhood even
      more beautiful. This sounds like a great idea. As last year, please
      join myself, and my partner-in-life on Saturday April 22, 2006 @ 9:30
      a.m. in front of St. Martins Church as we walk through the 5C03
      Single Member District, pick up litter, show solidarity for MPD-and
      good neighborhood policing, and say hello to new neighbors. Last
      year I organized this effort for most of the season. It really is a
      great way to join in and make a positive difference---and it can even
      be fun!

      Bring large plastic bags & gloves---and energy!!

      See you on April 22nd @ 9:30 a.m. in front of St. Martin's Church

      Tom Fulton, Commissioner
      5C03
      202-230-9295