RE: [MPD-5D] National Night Out

  • Thomas, Bradley (ANC 5C01)
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 4, 2011
      Thanks Tim.

      “One City Summer Fun … Something for Everyone”
      Mayor Gray’s comprehensive summer program with fun activities, events and services for residents of all ages
      For more information visit www.onecitysummer.dc.gov or call 311
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 20, 2015

      5D Community,

      The countdown begins: National Night Out 2015

      14  days  and 12 hours

      If you have not already done so Mark your Calendars for Tuesday August 4, 2015

      NNO in your Community come get FRESH with 5D

      http://mpdc.dc.gov/page/national-night-out-calendar-activities

    • Vaughn-Lee, Fayette (MPD)
      Message 3 of 11 , Jul 28, 2015

      5D Community,

      We are making big plans for you.  Clear your evening calendar, bring your children, and ask your Neighbors to join you in Celebrating National Night Out with MPD and 5DCAC at Starburst Plaza.  Food and Fun-don’t missed this one.

      GET F.R.E.S.H.

      The Time to Celebrate

      Tuesday, August 4, 2015

      Starburst Plaza

      Bladensburg Road NE @ Benning Road NE and Maryland Ave. NE

      6pm-9pm

      Let our partnerships send the message:

      our neighborhoods are organized and

                            We support local anticrime programs

    • Debbie Steiner
      Message 4 of 11 , Aug 2, 2016
        As an ANC in Ward 5, business owner, and lifelong resident, I must commend Fayette Vaughn-Lee for her leadership and the exceptional job she did at the Brentwood Shopping Center.

        As Brentwood Shopping Center was the gracious host of this year's NNO event, it was filled with great entertainment; reconnection of old friends and making new ones.

        The owner representative from the shopping center was ecstatic to see the Mayor's office there from the beginning to end; our City Administrator showering the crowd with his authenticity; Councilmember McDuffie gave very warm remarks; vendors galore and the entertainment was awesome.

        Several people had inquired about Chief Lanier's presence since she always attends; but she sent a Ward 5 friend - Chief Green.

        Too all who were there,  Michael Meers from Mid City Financial thanks you and so do I !!

        See you next year

        This transmission contains information from Debbie Steiner which may be confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended to be for the exclusive use of the planned recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately

      • Fitzgerald, William (MPD)
        Message 5 of 11 , Aug 2, 2016
          Great job Fayette! Thank you!

          Message 6 of 11 , Aug 4, 2016
            As a new member of the Ward 5 community, I need to second that praise of Fayette Vaughn-Lee for her support of the First Annual Villages of Dakota Crossing National Night Out celebration.

            Our community was beyond delighted to connect with officers in a relaxed environment. My daughter is still speaking about officer “Peanut Butter and Jelly” PJ. Thank you for going the extra mile to come together with the community this week. The fire truck visit was a highlight of the evening for the children as well.

            Our new community benefitted greatly from the visit from Councilman McDuffie and the honor of Chief Lanier joining our celebration of neighborhood camaraderie. Events like Tuesday night make Ward 5 a great place to live and work.

            To all who participated-thank you!

            Leslie Johnston
            Villages of Dakota Crossing

            On Aug 2, 2016, at 10:31 PM, 'Fitzgerald, William (MPD)' William.Fitzgerald@... [MPD-5D] <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com> wrote: