RE: [MPD-5D] National Night Out

  • Thomas, Bradley (ANC 5C01)
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 4 1:54 PM
      Thanks Tim.

      “One City Summer Fun … Something for Everyone”
      Mayor Gray’s comprehensive summer program with fun activities, events and services for residents of all ages
      For more information visit www.onecitysummer.dc.gov or call 311
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 20

      5D Community,

      The countdown begins: National Night Out 2015

      14  days  and 12 hours

      If you have not already done so Mark your Calendars for Tuesday August 4, 2015

      NNO in your Community come get FRESH with 5D

      http://mpdc.dc.gov/page/national-night-out-calendar-activities

    • Vaughn-Lee, Fayette (MPD)
      Message 3 of 8 , Jul 28

      5D Community,

      We are making big plans for you.  Clear your evening calendar, bring your children, and ask your Neighbors to join you in Celebrating National Night Out with MPD and 5DCAC at Starburst Plaza.  Food and Fun-don’t missed this one.

      GET F.R.E.S.H.

      The Time to Celebrate

      Tuesday, August 4, 2015

      Starburst Plaza