5th District National Night Out was simply AMAZING!

  • Geovani A Bonilla
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2011

      Thank you 5th District Citizens Advisory Council for your support and partnership with the Hanover and Bates Area Civic Associations to make National Night Out such a HUGE success. Our community appreciation to Ms. Fayette Vaughn-Lee who work endlessly to make this event possible. Mr. Carl Thomas, Ward 5 Mayor’s Liaison and Dr. Nicole Johnson from Council Member Thomas’ who provided us support and resources to bring our community together.  The support of our ANC, Commander Solberg and men and women of MPD is what makes our community thrive.

      Thank you to all the members of our community that came out in support.  This was simply an amazing community event. Thank you Guardian Angels for your strong presence and participating in our bike ride along the Metropolitan Bike Trail.

      Geovani A. Bonilla

      Bates Area Civic Association

      Email: gbonilla@...

      LEGAL DISCLAIMER
      The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.