RE: [MPD-5D] Guardian Angels Requested for 1st and O Streets, NW

  • Geovani A Bonilla
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2011

      John – thank you for your support in our community. I will post this information on our website at www.batesareacivicassociation.org. I am also including Ms. Sylvia Mathews, President of the Hanover Civic Association (where First and O is located) and Commissioner Pinkney who is the ANC for that area.

      I hope neighbors welcome your offer and most importantly become part of the solution and take some action.

      Geovani A. Bonilla

      Bates Area Civic Association