RE: [MPD-5D] ? police activity on the 200 blk of R I Ave NW in PSA 501 at 7:30 this evening ... /

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2011

      5D officers stopped a car when they observed the driver operating without a seat belt.  When they stopped him near 2nd and Rhode Island Avenue, NW , he assaulted the officers and ran off.  He was caught and apprehended and arrested.

      Andy Solberg

      “One City Summer Fun … Something for Everyone”
      Mayor Gray’s comprehensive summer program with fun activities, events and services for residents of all ages
      For more information visit
      www.onecitysummer.dc.gov  or call 311