Thank You MPD!

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2011
      Good Afternoon All:

      Over the weekend I was in Wards 5, 7, 1, 3, 6, 8 and 2 and was absolutely delighted to see the exceptional police presence of our MPD officers, owing to the All Hands on Deck (AHOD) initiative. I saw hundreds of citizens enjoying their communities without incident thanks to all of the hardworking women and men of the Metropolitan Police Department. This past weekend was one of the hottest on record, underscoring a difficult time to serve and protect the public, while wearing a Kevlar vest.

      Please join me in offering heartfelt appreciation to Chief Lanier and every sworn member of MPD under her command for their tireless and dedicated service to our city. Thank You, thank you, thank you! Please also join me in offering a cold bottle of water to any officer you see.

      Kathy Henderson