Re: Suspicious activity in SOME parking lot near first and O street NW

  • crknightdc
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 25, 2011
      "Gee, someone once dumped a stolen bike on my property. So glad I wasn't charged!"

      If it was a one time thing I would understand, but it is everyday. There is a difference between a stolen bike left in my yard and me storing stolen bikes every day.

      It is EVERY day including right now. They hang out in the back of the parking lot under the overhang to get some shade from the heat while they hang out deal and drink.