CLUB Payments Needed

  • Barba, Jennifer (MPD)
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 11, 2005
      Hello,

      I apologize for the delay in sending this email to all interested persons wishing to buy the Discounted CLUB for their vehicles.  Because of unforeseen circumstances that occurred on 2-14, I have not been able to collect the orders as posted on a previous ListServ.  However, I have returned to work and I am anxious to resume my position and get orders placed.  Because of my recovery, I will be assigned to work in the station during 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.

      It is imperative that payments be received on the following posted dates.  Ofc. Stein from the Fifth District Auto Theft Unit anticipates placing the order by the end of next week.  As a reminder a minimum of 72 units must be purchased through the manufacturer to receive the discount.

      Just a reminder, the following CLUB's are for purchase through the discount program:

      #2500  Red Super Truck Club
                 Identical to the original red model with the exception that is self locking.  This will fit all cars, SUV's and trucks.  Cost:  $13.00 each

      #504    Yellow "Auto Task Force"
                 Yellow with Auto Task Force in bold letters.  Suitable for passenger cars only.  Cost:  $10.00 each

      #1500   Red Super Auto Club
                  Identical to the original red model with the exception that it's self-locking.  Suitable for passenger cars only.  Cost:  $10.00 each

      I will be at the Fifth District collecting orders on the following days and times:

      Saturday, March 12:   7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
      Sunday, March 13:  7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
      Monday, March 14:  7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
      Tuesday, March 15:  7 a.m. - 2 p.m.

      These are the only dates payments will be received.  If 72 units are not ordered we will not receive the discounted price.  If you are interested please visit the Fifth District Station located at 1850 Bladensburg Road, NE.

      Thank you in advance and I look forward to seeing you!
      Ofc. Barba
    • Henderson, Kathy (EOM)
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 11, 2005

        Officer Barba,

        Thank you. I will submit my payment by the 15th. I will also note the new deadlines in my newsletter, which will be circulated this weekend.

        Sincerely,

        Kathy Henderson

        #2500  Red Super Truck Club

        #504    Yellow "Auto Task Force"

                   Yellow with Auto Task Force in bold letters.  Suitable for passenger cars only.  Cost:  $10.00 each

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 11, 2005
          Ms. Henderson, Congratulations on another successful landlord
          roundtable last night. One of our law enforcement partners mentioned
          that the meeting is proving to be very educational and helpful in
          reducing nuisance property complaints for residents and law
          enforcement.

          --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Henderson, Kathy (EOM)"
          <kathy.henderson@d...> wrote:
          > Officer Barba,

        • Henderson, Kathy (EOM)
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 11, 2005
            Thanks!

            <kathy.henderson@d...> wrote:
            > Officer Barba,

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Rhonda.Redwood-Ray@usdoj.gov
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 11, 2005
              Officer Barba, I gave my money ($40) to Officer Jay Mendez to give to you when he saw you. I think he said that he put it in his locker. I know that I ordered three clubs. I thing they were 2 car clubs and one truck club.

              #2500 Red Super Truck Club

              #504 Yellow "Auto Task Force"
              Yellow with Auto Task Force in bold letters. Suitable for passenger cars only. Cost: $10.00 each

              #1500 Red Super Auto Club