LOUD BOOMS

  • big_kg_51
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2011
      I believe someone just set off a quarter stick of dynamite in the 1300 block of Levis Street NE.
    • Steven Conn
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2011
        The peeps around 4th and Rhode Island NE like to throw molotov cocktails or some explosive device into closed up dumpsters. When it explodes, the vibrations are literally house shaking!

        4th of July in DC is hell for animals and anxious people. :/

      • khenderson029@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2011
          The molotov cocktails could be Semper Fi exploding balls, underscoring a new threat to public safety. Vandals used these explosives to destroy a public trash receptacle along the 1800 block of Maryland Ave. NE. Kudos to officers that seized the cache of illegal fireworks yesterday, helping to alleviate the threat to our public safety.

          Kathy Henderson

          From: Steven Conn <steven_conn@...>
          Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 05:21:57 -0700 (PDT)