Local Anchor would like to discuss Broken Key Guy!!!

  • cjward67
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2006
      I received an e-mail yesterday from a local news anchor regarding
      the police response to BKG.

      The news anchor read my posting on the broken key guy and the
      frustration with MPD's lack of response. The anchor was wondering if
      BKG has ever gotten into someone's home, or if anyone has been hurt.

      FOX 5 would like to help expose and dissolve this situation.

      The anchor wants me to contact her, but we don't have the time or
      energy at the moment to give this the attention it needs.

      If anyone wants to discuss this with the anchor I am willing to make
      the phone call to her and pass on the information.

      I think it could bring some attention to the lack of real police
      presence in the Brookland area and highlight the response times due
      to dispatchers not knowing what to do. The officers responding have
      been GREAT! But, they cannot respond unless the dispatchers send
      them!!!

      Please e-mail me offline, or post here and I will respond. I am
      planning on calling her by Friday.

      Thanks,
      Carleh