Join the Guardian Angels Patrol -- Wednesday 6-8 pm

  • Stephen Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2011

      Thanks to everyone who came out for yesterday's training and inaugural patrol with the Guardian Angels! We had a good turnout, and enjoyed ourselves riding together on the trail. There were no incidents on the trail. The group photo from yesterday's patrol looks good, but there's someone missing - YOU!

      See a photo of us on the trail: http://yfrog.com/h8ls9pdlj

      Watch a personal message on why you should join the Trail Patrol - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvKyFdTAKgs

      We'll be meeting again next week - please join us, and bring a friend with you!

      Wednesday, July 6 - 6:00 pm until 8:00 pm

      Pocket park on the trail at S & 4th streets NE

      RSVP on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=158727857530530

      Most importantly...sign up at http://tinyurl.com/MBTSafetyPatrol

      If you are coming, please bring extra water. a whistle, plus a pad and pen. If you have them, please bring a flashlight and a First Aid kit.

      Download and print the patrol flyer - http://www.scribd.com/doc/59090873/MBT-Guardian-Angels-Recruitment-Flyer

      Read the Trail Safety & Contact Info Sheet - http://www.scribd.com/doc/58595497/MBT-Safety-Info-Sheet

      Can't make it on Wednesday? We're thinking of starting a Thursday patrol, too! If you're available (or if you can't make it on either day), let us know you are interested by signing up at http://tinyurl.com/MBTSafetyPatrol.

      If you haven't already, sign up for the following listservs to stay in touch with other trail users and community members: