Re: gun talk...chill out

  • zanzy75
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2006
      Talk about escalating things.....tfk i believe the direct quote from PDM's post was ....and i
      copy and paste here so there is no room for misinterpretation..."Where in the world are
      these people coming from????????" which if you read the original post....pdm's question
      was a little valid. Most certainly NOTHING to the effect that have misquoted as having
      stated... "where do you people come from?"

      There is a BIG difference between the two.

      Next time you want to use two different posts written by two different people please make
      note of which post you are either referring to or responding to and also, whom you are
      quoting (oh and don't forget to get the quote right).... it will strengthen your argument.

      ZB