Thanks for the bike patrols!

  • lanciaq
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2006
      I too have seen the bike patrols and they are awesome! Thanks to Off.
      Schaeffer and the others on the patrol. I have personally witnessed
      their hard work and ability to diffuse situations and resond quickly
      when necessary. They are a huge help!

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, Rob Parker <robparker_pics@...> wrote:

      > Hi, I'm a resident of Trinidad on Orren St. near Oates. Lately I've
      noticed (or imagined :-) more police activity in the neighborhood.
      Also my girlfriend tells me she saw a bicycle patrol during the week
      last week. Thanks MPD for patrolling like that. It's a welcome sight.