This weekend's events

  • Thomas, Carl D. (EOM)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2011

      Good Afternoon Ward 5 Community Stakeholders,

      It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in two opportunities to support our Mayor and the City tomorrow Saturday, June 25, 2011.

      •             Please join the Mayor and our elected and community officials outside the White House at 11AM, Tomorrow, Saturday June 25th, 2011. Mayor Gray plans to deliver remarks related to statehood and other business relevant to the residents of the District of Columbia.

      •             From the White House, please meet us at the Caribbean Festival Parade and march next to our Mayor at 11:40AM. The parade will begin at the corner of Georgia and Kansas Ave. NW.

      Be A Part Of History…. See You There!!

      Carl Thomas

      Ward 5 Community Liaison

      Mayor's Office of Community

      Relations and Services

      Executive Office of the Mayor

      1350 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W.

      Suite # 327 Washington, D.C. 20004

      202-340-7141

      Carl.Thomas@...

      “One City Summer Fun … Something for Everyone”
      Mayor Gray’s comprehensive summer program with fun activities, events and services for residents of all ages
      For more information visit
      www.onecitysummer.dc.gov  or call 311