Thanks for the bike patrols

  • Rob Parker
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2006
      Hi, I'm a resident of Trinidad on Orren St. near Oates.  Lately I've noticed (or imagined :-) more police activity in the neighborhood.  Also my girlfriend tells me she saw a bicycle patrol during the week last week.  Thanks MPD for patrolling like that.  It's a welcome sight.

    • lanciaq
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27, 2006
        I too have seen the bike patrols and they are awesome! Thanks to Off.
        Schaeffer and the others on the patrol. I have personally witnessed
        their hard work and ability to diffuse situations and resond quickly
        when necessary. They are a huge help!

        --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, Rob Parker <robparker_pics@...> wrote:

        > Hi, I'm a resident of Trinidad on Orren St. near Oates. Lately I've
        noticed (or imagined :-) more police activity in the neighborhood.
        Also my girlfriend tells me she saw a bicycle patrol during the week
        last week. Thanks MPD for patrolling like that. It's a welcome sight.

      • tvehunt
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 27, 2006
          I would like to also say once again thanks to MPD-5 for patrolling my
          neighborhood during the day and especailly through out the night at
          1st and O Street NW as of lately.

          Please keep up the good work until crime in this neighborhood and
          throughout is finnally under control from around here. Thanks.

          --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, Rob Parker <robparker_pics@...> wrote:

          > Hi, I'm a resident of Trinidad on Orren St. near Oates. Lately I've
          noticed (or imagined :-) more police activity in the neighborhood.
          Also my girlfriend tells me she saw a bicycle patrol during the week
          last week. Thanks MPD for patrolling like that. It's a welcome sight.

        • Mark
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 28, 2006
            I saw an officer on a bike at approx. 3rd and RI Ave. NW last
            week.

            It is impressive and a welcome sight.

            http://mail.yahoo.com