Cars patrolling the alley of Q St NE

  • Kimberly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2011
      I'm happy to have a bit more of a police presence in my alley because people use it to sell heroine and other drugs. though, cars speeding though at over 25 MPH doesnt seem to have much impact. I was walking down my stairs to my alley just now and a car sped by. Thankfully none o my pets or kids were near the alley. The cops did not even notice me. They just rushed thru and "beeped" there siren as they were coming out if the alley on 1st ST NE.

      I'd like to ask MPD 5 to patrol the alley with bikes or on foot as I believ that will give officers more of a feel of what is happening. I also would like to see the officers being a bit more cautious as they drive thru residential areas even if it is an alley. My neighbors and I all garden together and spend alot of timebin the alley with children and pets going back and forth between our yards.

      Thanks!

      kimberly
      a resident of DC & taxed without representation.

      please excuse typos and odd word placement. this message is sent from my iPhone