Re: [MPD-5D] Homicide at 101 T Street NE June 3, 2011

  • Lanier, Cathy (MPD)
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 4, 2011
      Thank you Geovani
      Cathy Lanier
      Chief of Police
      Washington, DC
      202-727-4218

      If you SEE something, SAY something.

      From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: Thomas, Bradley (ANC 5C01); 'Harris, Carl(Council)' <charris@...>
      Sent: Sat Jun 04 10:46:34 2011
      Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] Homicide at 101 T Street NE June 3, 2011

      Big Chief - the police work being done by the 5th District I must tell you
      is tremendous. PSA 501 has been so proactive in its approach to prepare for
      the summer and most definitely highly visible in our community. It is
      fantastic that 2 homicides have been closed so quickly this week (NJ and P
      and now the McKinley Tech).

      Commander Solberg has brought a new approach to addressing issues in our
      area that is refreshing. It is not uncommon to see him in his patrol car or
      walking a beat in a neighborhood. What is most amazing is that he will talk
      to residents, introduce himself and take time to listen to concerns.

      We truly appreciate your support.

      Regards,

      Geovani A. Bonilla

      Bates Area Civic Association