Re: [MPD-5D] Re: [Brookland] Fw: 12th and Girard

  • Terri Nostrand
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2 11:28 AM
      I believe Matt is speaking about Tuesday when there were multiple cruisers from both MPD and Transit spanning the distance between 10th and 12th on Evarts.  It appeared 4 individuals were taken into custody.  Some were clearly juveniles which I understand not being released, but it looked like one or two might have been adults.  Any information about what garnered such attention?

      --
      Terri/ Evarts

      On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 1:36 PM, <erheramb@...> wrote:

      Yesterday (wed), noyes had their annual field day. Police block off Franklin between 10th and 12th for most of the school day.

      Erin
      10th

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 2, 2554 BE, at 10:15 AM, Matthew Hutson <mjhutson_99@...> wrote:

      Any News? I have been contacted by two people off line about this. Supposedly there was police activity as far down as 10th and Evarts concerning the same event.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2 11:38 AM
        Yes I was.  There was a juvenile, I believe taken into custody at 12th and Girard also with a Metro Cruiser and a Metro transit cruiser parked on 12th.  This was Tuesday about 4:30 PM.