Re: [MPD-5D] Shooting

  • Ben Miller
    Message 1 of 42 , Jun 2, 2011
      I saw that there was an arrest made in this shooting and that it looks like it was a case of mistaken identity. Are there any other details that you can provide about this?

      http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/dc/police-make-arrest-in-shooting-death-of-15-year-old-dc-teen-isaiah-harris-060111

      Thanks,
      Ben

      On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 11:59 AM, Solberg, Andrew (MPD) <Andrew.Solberg@...> wrote:

      We may have something later this afternoon.  The suspect is still at large.

      Andy Solberg

      Message 42 of 42 , Dec 1, 2016

        On 12/1/2016 at approximately 8pm MPD responded to sounds of Gun Shots in the 1800 block of Capitol Ave NE. Upon arriving on scene a Male was found in the driver seat of a Green Ford Van suffering from multiple gunshot wounds to his back. The male was transported to the hospital for treatment  but was pronounced while at the hospital. This case is under investigation by MPD Homicide branch

        Come to EdFEST, DC’s citywide school fair, on Sat, Dec 10 from 11am to 3pm at DC Armory. Explore 200+ public school options for your child. Bring the whole family!