PSA 502 Meeting

  • Toby Susse
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22 4:56 PM
      Has the date and meeting time/location for PSA 502's monthly meeting been set? The old location is now part of PSA 505. Last I heard, it was tentatively proposed for the 4th Thursday of the month @ Turkey Thicket Rec Center, which would be tomorrow - but I have not seen anything firm or any official announcement.

      Thank you.

      Sent with Wireless Sync from Verizon Wireless
      _______________

      Message: 1
      Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 12:03:42 -0000
      From: "frangodschild" <francine.edmonds@...>
      Subject: PSA 505

      PSA 505 MEETING
      TUESDAY FEBRUARY 21, 2006
      7:30PM

      WASHINGTON CENTER FOR THE AGING
      2601 - 18TH ST NE

      THIS MEETING IS HELD THE THIRD TUESDAY OF THE MONTH.
    • Sonya Harway
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23 5:18 AM
        According to Lt. Stroud, there will be no meeting this month.
        However, next month's meeting will likely be in the Turkey Thicket
        Rec Center, date TBD.
        -Sonya
        (10th and Douglas)

        --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, Toby Susse <toby@...> wrote:

        > Has the date and meeting time/location for PSA 502's monthly
        meeting been set? The old location is now part of PSA 505. Last I
        heard, it was tentatively proposed for the 4th Thursday of the month
        @ Turkey Thicket Rec Center, which would be tomorrow - but I have
        not seen anything firm or any official announcement.

        > Thank you.
        >
        > Sent with Wireless Sync from Verizon Wireless
        > _______________
        >

        > Message: 1
        > Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 12:03:42 -0000
        > From: "frangodschild" <francine.edmonds@...>
        > Subject: PSA 505
        >

        > PSA 505 MEETING
        > TUESDAY FEBRUARY 21, 2006
        > 7:30PM
        >

        > WASHINGTON CENTER FOR THE AGING
        > 2601 - 18TH ST NE
        >

        > THIS MEETING IS HELD THE THIRD TUESDAY OF THE MONTH.

      • Stroud, Gregory (MPD)
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
          It is now official:

          The PSA 502 meeting will occur at 7:00 p.m. on the last Thursday of every month, starting this month. The location will be the Turkey Thicket Recreation Center.

          Lt. Stroud