RE: [MPD-5D] Assistance with Parking Enforcement

  • Hughes, Corinne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 9 , May 31 2:31 AM
      Please email who wrote the tickets, this information is at the bottom of the ticket, we will look into this issue. Is the ticket computer generated? Also I work most Sunday mornings and if you email me or call my cell phone I will send someone to address the parking issues, not give everyone a ticket.

      Lt. Corinne Hughes 202-615-6803 (cell)

      From: "Hughes, Corinne (MPD)" <corinne.hughes@...<mailto:corinne.hughes@...>>
      Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com<mailto:MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 11:28:16 -0400
      To: 'MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com<mailto:MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>'<MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com<mailto:MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>>
      ReplyTo: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com<mailto:MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>

      I have sent a fifth district officer there to address the parking

      Preventing terrorism is everybody's business.
      If you SEE something, SAY something.
      Call the Metropolitan Police Department at (202) 727-9099<tel:%28202%29%20727-9099> or email at SAR@...<mailto:SAR@...> to report suspicious activity or behavior that has already occurred.