Re: [MPD-5D] Drug dealer’s loitering/drinking/dea ling on first and O street at night.

  • Lt. Edward Bernat MPD
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2011
      We will send some officers out of midnight roll call and address any violations.

      Thank you,

      Lt. Edward R. Bernat

      Sent from my iPad

      On May 30, 2011, at 11:35 AM, "cknightdc" <cknightdc@...> wrote:

      Is it possible to have more police patrol/presence in the area at night around the corner of first and O street NW in front of the market? The same group of dealers that have harassed residence in the past along O Street has been loitering in front of this area all weekend during the night. They have had open containers of alcohol and smoking what smells like marijuana. This activity has been beginning around eight or nine at night the past couple of days.