Police Activity at Adams St. and Downing St. Yesterday Evening

  • dachare
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4 1:42 PM
      We are curious as to what the police activity was at the intersection of Adams St. and Downing St. last evening, around 10 PM. I didn't see anything in the crime report at this location, but at least 3 cruisers were in the area, at least one with its lights on, for a fairly long period of time.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4 1:59 PM
        Officers were called to break up a fight outside and arrested one man, who was very combative.

        If you SEE something, SAY something.