8pm Noyes Playground and parking lot

  • t
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      Hello-
      8pm- There is an ever-increasing group of teens who have been using the back playground and parking lot of Noyes elementary to party every night. Sometimes it is just normal kid-type rowdiness, but other times they break bottles, throw things at the building and into my yard and smoke weed. Some of the kids partaking in this are really young. They are back there now, but I don't know that this constitutes calling 911 and I don't want to clog resources.

      Last week for 3 days there was a DCPS security guard stationed near the entrance of the back playground and it prevented the parties, but it is ramping up again. While the older ones are in the back often it forces the younger ones to run around and play in the parking lot and the street. Regardless, it is usually around 20 kids and they seem to be getting more and more troublesome.

      If anyone has suggestions about how to handle this please let me know.

      Thank you,

      Terri on Evarts