Re: [MPD-5D] Need to notify someone about moving van?

  • Elizabeth Lyttleton
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2011
      The best thing to do would be to, well, not block the street.  You can go to the MPD station and get 'No Parking' signs that you can put up a few days before you will be moving, with dates and times on them.  That way you should be able to actually park the van in front of your place, have easy acess to your door, and not block the street.

      Welcome to the neighborhood!

      On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 9:16 AM, Dc Guy <muzindc@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      I'll be moving into Bloomingdale in a few weeks, and I'm wondering if there is a requirement that I notify someone in the city that a moving van will block the street for an hour or so.  Does anyone know?

      Thank you!

      --
      Elizabeth Brooks Lyttleton
      eblyttleton@...
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2011
        Thanks! I'm looking forward to being part of such a great community.