Re: [MPD-5D] "Graciousness...Class....Decorum"

  • jek6@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2011
      Thank you for saying this. When I read some of these posts, I just shake my head in amazement (and bordering on disgust). Just because the thought occurs to you doesn't mean that you have to "say" it...and, there is a politically correct, inoffensive way to "say" everything. I was always taught to THINK before you SPEAK. Once you've said it, it's out there...and can't be taken back. And, in this internet age, who knows where your written thoughts will end up.

      Joyce on Taylor

      In a message dated 4/26/2011 7:10:43 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, rbrannum@... writes:
      "Whatever
      happened to graciousness, class, and decorum?