Re: Thanks MPD

  • Charles Bashara
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2011
      All kinds of activity tonight (Sat night/Sunday morning) in Edgewood. The usual group of five to six youth have been circling the block, still swaggering, but clearly ticked off
      that the police have come out in force tonight, disrupting their free-for-all in our neighborhood and drug trafficking. One of them, the ringleader, yanked out the "For Sale" signs from the house at the corner of Ascot and 2nd and tossed them across the street. He also engaged in verbal exchange with the officers on duty. Vehicles that came south on 2nd Street, intending to turn onto Adams did u-turns, instead. Very glad to have the police back here again.

      Thank you for your service, Officers. God bless and protect you.
      Here's hoping we all enjoy a more peaceful and Happy Easter, and in the
      months ahead, too.

      Chuck

      On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 8:31 PM, Michael Henderson <
      mhenderson797@...> wrote:

      > MPD light truck Is on our street tonight. Thanks MPD!
      >
      > MIchael

    • Michael Henderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2012
        Thanks to Officer Miles for checking in at our Friends of Edgewood cleanup and BBQ today. Always good to have MPD in the house!

        Michael Henderson
        EdgewoodDC.org