RE: [MPD-5D] for Authorities and Ms Edmonds dangerous NY North Ca p intersection

  • Edmonds, Francine (EOM)
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2006

      Good afternoon all!

      In an effort to address your concerns regarding the crossing at New York Avenue and North Capitol, the Department of transportation will be adding an additional 4 seconds of Walk time for pedestrian crossing New York Avenue.

      Francine P. Edmonds

      Ward 5 Neighborhood Services Coordinator

      Office of Neighborhood Services

      64 New York Avenue NE,

      Room 4100

      Washington, DC 20002