RE: [MPD-5D] helicopters, police activity around Flagler & W St NW in PSA 501 in Bloomingdale

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2011

      If there was a helicopter up, it was not ours.

      However, if we can get the support of our helicopter to help us out from above as we look for burglars, absolutely we would do that.

      Andy Solberg

      Commander, 5D

      From: Solberg, Andrew (MPD) <Andrew.Solberg@...>
      To: "MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com" <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, April 4, 2011, 6:19 PM

      A neighbor on Flagler Place called to report two men
      trying to break into a house.  We got there and determined they were friends of
      the resident who had gotten locked out.  No burglary, no crime.

      Andy Solberg