Gun shots @ Florida & NorthCap

  • AishaH
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2011
      I and several of my neighbors heard gunshots on Sunday night/Monday morning near North Capitol and Florida.

      I heard the shots all the way on the unit block of T St NE, but evidently the shots were fired near Quincy Place NE.

      Can you please give up an update on what happened?
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2011

        We did get several calls for the sounds or two possible gunshots near North capitol and Quincy , NE , shortly after midnight.  Our officers went to the area people called about, but were not able to find any evidence of gunfire.  Our “shotspotter” technology did locate two possible gunshots near 24 Quincy Place, NE.

        Andy Solberg