helicopters, police activity around Flagler & W St NW in PSA 501 in Bloomingdale

  • scott@scott-roberts.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2011

      See this Sunday, 04/03/2011, message from a resident on the 100 block of W Street NW in PSA 501 in Bloomingdale:

      There has been a lot of police activity, including helicopters, around our alley [the 100 block of W Street NW, southside] over the past 2 days.

      Police with weapons drawn yesterday came up under our back porch looking for a suspect, and today they surrounded a house on Flagler Place NW.

      Any idea on what's up?

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2011

        A neighbor on Flagler Place called to report two men trying to break into a house.  We got there and determined they were friends of the resident who had gotten locked out.  No burglary, no crime.

        Andy Solberg

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2011
          You mean to tell me that helicoptors were called out for a potential burglary?

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5, 2011

            If there was a helicopter up, it was not ours.

            However, if we can get the support of our helicopter to help us out from above as we look for burglars, absolutely we would do that.

            Andy Solberg

            Commander, 5D