Re: Not any good to 911 either .....

  • meglaw007
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 6, 2006
      In regard to our favorite property described below, someone outside this house shot about
      15-20 bee bee's at my house around 8:20 pm tonight. I was sitting in bed and heard
      everyone of them pop off the gun and then hit my house. I called 311 and left all the
      details including my name and number. It's clear things are being exposed here.

      Francine.....any chance we can kick things into gear any faster before one of these knock
      offs hurts one of us?

      I received a pseudo threatening "motion" from one of teenage ladies from the house on
      the sidewalk today.

      All those in the area think we need to start watching out for each other a little more than
      usual now.

      Let's hope we're in the home stretch.

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, Rob Amos <robamos@...> wrote:

      > On Monday, the 1417 1st Street Drug Market was in full swing in the early evening (7:00
      ish) and after two calls to 911 regarding the activity witnessed and specifics given
      (including detailed descriptions) on all the parties involved and deals transpiring, nothing
      was done ... I witnessed a drug transaction take place and later saw the same group of
      individuals openly smoking pot on the street.

      > I hear talk talk talk that they (MPD) wants our involvement but when we provide them
      what they ask for, nothing is done.

      > Can MPD tell me what action was done in response to my two 911 calls on Monday
      evening?

      calling. It does take energy, but if we call often enough, they will have to allocate
      resources to solve the issues. And at least you will always have the upper hand when
      someone asks you, "did you report it?"

      > Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new and used
      cars.

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >

      > Visit your group "MPD-5D" on the web.

    • Edmonds, Francine (EOM)
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 14, 2006

        COB means Close of Business.

        Francine P. Edmonds

        Ward 5 Neighborhood Services Coordinator

        Office of Neighborhood Services

        64 New York Avenue NE,

        Room 4100

        Washington, DC 20002