thank you to all that participated last night at the Drug Seminar

  • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011

      Hello all….I want to thank all the residents and ANC Commissioners that spent their evening with us last night at the Drug Trend Seminar. Sgt Boteler and Sgt Brennan did an outstanding job presenting the information. Thank you Commissioner Nightengale for the refreshments and spearheading this event and to the staff at Shadd Transitional Academy for their hospitality!!  We received great feedback and look forward to hosting other seminars this year and we are excited that we will soon  announce the upcoming Chief’s WEBSITE that has been created to offer information on the Drug Trends and Prevention efforts in DC.

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2011
        Can the presentatoin and written materials be put online so we who could not attend can see?

        ty