RE: [MPD-5D] Noise complaints?

  • Brown, Kelly (OUC)
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2011

      Hello Ms. Robinson,

      My name is Kelly Brown and I represent the Office of Unified Communications (DC 911/311).  You should not feel reluctant to call 911 if you have deemed that it is necessary for the police to respond to your location to assist you in dealing with this matter.  At any time that you need police involvement or assistance immediately at a location, please do not hesitate to call 911.

      Also, at your convenience, please follow this link http://mpdc.dc.gov/mpdc/cwp/view,a,1237,q,547634,mpdcNav_GID,1554.asp to learn more about the 911 and 311 operations.

      Sincerely,

      Kelly Brown

      Office of Unified Communications

        --
        Tamara L. Robinson
        773-450-9253

        The road from knowledge to freedom is a long and arduous one, and I battle my way down it everyday. --Andrew Solomon