RE: [MPD-5D] murder investigation at 12th street grocery

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011

      Jason and all,

      I met last week with the homicide detective who is handling this case and the captain who oversees the homicide division, as well as the commander of the detective bureau.

      There have been no arrests in the case.  The detective is still following up on information that we obtained immediately after the murder.

      That’s really about all I can release to you.  If there are any updates we will let the community know quickly.

      Andy Solberg