murder investigation at 12th street grocery

  • Jason Hawke
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2011
      I'm just curious - does anybody know what the status is of the murder investigation at the 12th street grocery earlier this year? Did the killers get caught?

      Thanks,
      Jason

      ---
      jhawke@...

      one world, one people, one future
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011

        Jason and all,

        I met last week with the homicide detective who is handling this case and the captain who oversees the homicide division, as well as the commander of the detective bureau.

        There have been no arrests in the case.  The detective is still following up on information that we obtained immediately after the murder.

        That’s really about all I can release to you.  If there are any updates we will let the community know quickly.

        Andy Solberg