We need your help!

  • Carmona Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2011

      Creating Solutions Together - 2011 Community Feedback Survey

      The Columbia Heights/Shaw Family Support Collaborative was recently awarded federal funding to strengthen and expand our community violence prevention and intervention work.

      We value your opinions about your neighborhood. As part of this grant, we are conducting a short survey in order to gain a better understanding of what residents think and feel about their community.

      We hope to use this feedback to better provide resources and address community needs. The survey should take about 5-7 minutes to complete.

      No names or identifying information will be associated with your responses and all questions are voluntary. Please click on the following link to complete the survey:  Community Survey

      If you have further questions about the Collaborative, our funding, or this survey, please contact Carmona Ross at cross@... or 202-518-6737.

      Carmona Ross

      CST Data and Training Manager

      Columbia Heights/Shaw Family Support Collaborative

      1816 12th Street, NW Suite 201

      Washington, DC 20009

      cross@...

      Office: 202-518-1130

      STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.