5D Homicide

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2011

      Last night, Monday, March 28, 2011, about 10:15 pm, a 47 year old Silver Spring man was shot and killed near the intersection of Bryant St. and Downing St., NE.

      Officers were on the scene quickly.  Homicide detectives arrived and the case is still an open investigation.

      I do not have much information to share with the community at this point, but as I get more, I will keep you updated with any information the detectives believe can be released without compromising their investigation.

      If anyone has any information about the case that you feel is relevant, please call 202-727-9099.

      Andy Solberg

      Commander, 5D

      Join us at the
      2011 State of the District Address

      Presented by:
      Mayor Vincent C. Gray

      Monday, March 28, 2011
      Eastern Senior High School • 1700 East Capitol Street, NE
      Doors open – 5:00 pm • Program begins – 6:45 pm

      To learn more, visit www.dc.gov