Re: [MPD-5D] Question for Police/City Authorities

  • DCReardon@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 4, 2006

      Thanks for your quick response Ms.Edmonds, but as with everything concerning the DC government, I will believe it when I see it.

      n a message dated 2/3/2006 5:26:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, francine.edmonds@... writes:

      Our Transportation Planner (Ms. Sharlene Reed) has requested their traffic signal engineer to investigate the current traffic timing to assure that there is adequate timing for all individuals especially those who are physically challenged to get across this busy arterial.  Once the evaluation for the intersection has been completed it will be forward to the engineering analysis for their recommendations.

      We are looking to have this problem resolved in a timely manner.

      Francine P. Edmonds

      Ward 5 Neighborhood Services Coordinator

      Office of Neighborhood Services

      64 New York Avenue NE,

      Room 4100

      Washington, DC 20002