Police cars at 1st and O Street NW

  • tvehunt
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
      I notice on the night of Feb, 1st that the police was present and
      patroling the area at 1st and O Street NW all throughout mostly the
      night and I just want to say good job MPD-5 because the drug dealers
      are constanly doing their business as usual by still hanging in front
      of people's property and doing their dirt.

      Keep up with the good work by being present in the neighborhood and
      under cover to catch these thugs in the act.

      Thank you.
    • tvehunt
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2006
        It appears to be that every since the house at 1405 1st Street NW has
        been closed the drug dealers are back on O Street NW they stand out
        there from time to time all the way from 1st Street to North Capitol
        NW at morning, noon and through out the night. Please keep on and
        having the police presence patrolling this area, we can not have
        another stray bullet hitting someone elses house again!! One of those
        thugs have just got shot around here about a week ago.

        Thank you.

        --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "tvehunt" <tvehunt@...> wrote:

        > I notice on the night of Feb, 1st that the police was present and
        > patroling the area at 1st and O Street NW all throughout mostly the
        > night and I just want to say good job MPD-5 because the drug dealers
        > are constanly doing their business as usual by still hanging in
        > front of people's property and doing their dirt.

        Keep up with the good work by being present in the neighborhood and
        > under cover to catch these thugs in the act.
        >
        > Thank you.

      • tvehunt
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 14, 2007
          Good Morning all, Could someone tell me what was going yesterday
          morning on November 13th? I had notice that the police was coming out
          of the clinic with somebody in custody into an ambulance that is own by
          S.O.M.E (another problem to deal with here besides the drug dealers on
          this block).

          Thank you for your response.
        • tvehunt
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 7, 2009
            Good Evening,

            I just want to say thanks to the MPD-5D for continuously patrolling and monitoring my neighborhood through out the year. As you now know, spring weather is almost here and I am now starting to see the drug boys trying to do business on the slide once again on O Street between First and North Capitol Street NW.

            Please keep up the good work officers, I would like to be able to enjoy the peace and quiet again during this time like I was able to last spring/summer of 2008.

            Thank you very much for a job well done 5-D.