RE: [MPD-5D] Re: Not any good to 911 either .....

  • Edmonds, Francine (EOM)
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 1, 2006

      Thank you kindly for your thoughts of appreciation, however there is very little the Ward 5 Core team does without the assistance of the 5th District Metropolitan Police Department.  Again, we thank you and look forward to continuing to serve the Ward 5 community.

      Francine P. Edmonds

      Ward 5 Neighborhood Services Coordinator

      Office of Neighborhood Services

      64 New York Avenue NE,

      Room 4100

      Washington, DC 20002