RE: [MPD-5D] Not any good to 911 either .....

  • Edmonds, Francine (EOM)
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 1 9:37 AM

      Both MPD and the Ward 5 Core team are working to address the issues that have been discussed on this listserv and the issues that have been brought to our attention via e-mails from residents.  Please understand, we cannot go into the details of this situation, but we are certain you will be pleased with the outcome.

      Please continue to call MPD (311 or 911) with your complaints which the USAO will us to assist them building a case against the property and the owner.

      Francine P. Edmonds

      Ward 5 Neighborhood Services Coordinator

      Office of Neighborhood Services

      64 New York Avenue NE,

      Room 4100

      Washington, DC 20002