Re: [MPD-5D] not any good to call 311

  • Caro Alcuaz
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 31, 2006
      I have also called 311 and gotten no response or no immediate response, but keep calling.  It does take energy, but if we call often enough, they will have to allocate resources to solve the issues.  And at least you will always have the upper hand when someone asks you, "did you report it?"

    • Edmonds, Francine (EOM)
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 14, 2006

        COB means Close of Business.

        Francine P. Edmonds

        Ward 5 Neighborhood Services Coordinator

        Office of Neighborhood Services

        64 New York Avenue NE,

        Room 4100

        Washington, DC 20002