Re: [MPD-5D] Cmdr Greene's Promotion to Asst Chief!

  • kimberly Niono
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 3, 2011
      Commander Greene
      Congratulations on this great honor.  You truly deserve it.  While I am sad to see you leave our community, I am glad to see that the chief has recognized your good work and rewarded you with a promotion!!  Keep up the good work and thank you for being a force in this community.  You have truly served Florida Avenue well!!

      Kimberly

      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 6, 2011
        I will miss the daily interaction with all of you!
        Commander Lamar D. Greene

        If you SEE something, SAY something.

        From: "Greene, Lamar (MPD)" <lamar.greene@...>

        Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com