Fwd: Loitering/ drinking and drugs on at 13th St and Brentwood Road

  • zomora@rcn.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2011
    • Don
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2011
        The same problem exists on the 1200 Block of Kirby Street, NW
        Has been that way for many many many years.

        On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 12:30 PM, <zomora@...> wrote:

        Greeting and Happy New Year

        We have an ongoing problem with loitering, drinking and drug use/sales in the strip mall at 13th and Brentwood road and particularly on the steps leading to the mall.  Please focus increased attention on the area.

        Thanks for keeping us safe and secure!!!!!!!

      • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2011

          I will ensure that my Vice team sends units through to address this problem, I will also alert the new property manager at Brookland Manor apartments

          If you SEE something, SAY something.