Re: [MPD-5D] Marijuana Green house seized by 5D burglary reduction unit

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2011
      I love it when they are so stupid!!  Can we submit this one to WTOP's "knuckle heads of the week?"
      Great job guys.

      On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 11:17 PM, Greene, Lamar (MPD) <lamar.greene@...> wrote:

      On yesterdays date during the evening tour of duty, Fifth District's burglary reduction unit was working in PSA 501 patrolling the unit block of Adams Street NW. While in the alley Sgt Purnell and the team noticed an open back door that seemed unattended. They responded to investigate the matter, as they approached the a male subject approached the door and began acting evasive. Further investigation revealed a massive marijuana farm being cultivated in the basement of the location, also recovered were three firearms and many other distribution materials. All parties involved have been charged with several narcotic violations !!
      Commander Lamar D. Greene

      If you SEE something, SAY something.