Fwd: 6th Annual Executive Youth Leadership Summit - Saturday, May 9th at 8:30am-3:00pm at the US Capitol - Washington, DC.

  • Chelsey Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      In light of some of the discussions happening recently on the respective list serves, I wanted to forward this out in case there are youth in our community that would be good candidates for this program.

      I would be willing to sponsor an Edgewood neighbor (or 2) if the cost is an issue for a deserving youth and their family.

      Best
      Chelsey