9996VITAP/Creating Solutions Together Launches its Youth Violence Intervention Movement in DC

  • Carmona Ross
    Mar 1, 2011

      Good afternoon,

      Please join Columbia Heights Shaw Family Strengthening Collaborative next Friday, March 11, 2011 at 10 a.m., as we launch our Creating Solutions Together Youth Violence Intervention and Prevention Movement.  The launch of this youth violence reduction movement will be held at the Thurgood Marshall Center, located at 1816 12th St. NE, WDC.

      Columbia Heights Shaw Family Strengthening Collaborative has received three years of federal funding to assist with strengthening and improving youth violence intervention and prevention strategies in DC.  Come learn about how you can be a part of a movement to reduce and eventually end youth violence in DC!

      RSVP today! Contact Carmona Ross, CST Data and Training Manager at cross@...  or T.N. Tate, CST Director at ttate@....

      We look forward to creating positive solutions to end youth violence together!

      T.N. VITAP Director

      Carmona Ross

      VITAP Data and Training Manager

      Columbia Heights/Shaw Family Support Collaborative

      1816 12th Street, NW Suite 201

      Washington, DC 20009

      cross@...

      Office: 202-518-6737

      Business Cell: 202-391-5760

      STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic